The Titan 100 is a program to recognize a premier group of 100 CEO’s and C-level executives. Representing both the private and public sector, these leaders are Titans of industry who demonstrate exceptional leadership, vision, passion, and influence in their field.
The Titan 100 program is currently accepting nominations in the following markets:
Colorado -- CLOSED
- (Denver Metropolitan Area; Including but not limited to Colorado Springs, Boulder, and Fort Collins)
Phoenix -- CLOSED
- (Greater Phoenix Area; Including Maricopa & Pinal counties)
St. Louis -- CLOSED for 2023
- (Greater St. Louis Area; Including but not limited to the City of St. Louis, Missouri Counties of Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Louis, and Warren; Illinois Metro East)
Georgia -- CLOSED for 2023
- (Greater Atlanta Area; Including Athens, Blairsville, Calhoun, Columbus, Fort Valley, Gainsville, LaGrange, Macon, Newnan, Rome, Warner Robins)
- (Nominees must live and work in Wisconsin. Titan 100 awards ceremony and events will take place in Milwaukee).
Philadelphia -- CLOSED
- (Greater Philadelphia Metropolitan area including Southeastern Pennsylvania, South Jersey, South Central Pennsylvania, and Delaware)
Chicago -- OPEN
- (Greater Chicago Metropolitan Area-Includes, but is not limited to: Chicago and the Greater Chicago area; Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties.)