The Titan 100 is a national program that recognizes the top 100 CEO's and C-level executives in a region. Representing both the private and public sector, these Titans of Industry demonstrate exceptional leadership, vision, passion, and influence in their field. The Titan 100 are recognized at an annual awards event, published in the Titan 100 book, and given the opportunity to build relationships with their fellow Titans by connecting multiple times throughout the year. Titans must be nominated and selected annually with the pinnacle achievement of being recognized as an elite Hall of Fame honoree in their third year. The Titan 100 is one of the fastest-growing, most powerful communities of executives across the nation.
The Titan 100 program is currently accepting nominations in the following markets:
Chicago -- CLOSED
- (Greater Chicago Metropolitan Area-Includes, but is not limited to: Chicago and the Greater Chicago area; Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties.)
Colorado -- OPEN (November 1st - January 16th, 2024)
- (Denver Metropolitan Area; Including but not limited to Colorado Springs, Boulder, and Fort Collins)
Georgia -- OPEN (September 1st - December 1st, 2023)
- (Greater Atlanta Area; Including Athens, Blairsville, Calhoun, Columbus, Fort Valley, Gainsville, LaGrange, Macon, Newnan, Rome, Warner Robins)
Philadelphia -- CLOSED
- (Greater Philadelphia Metropolitan area including Southeastern Pennsylvania, South Jersey, South Central Pennsylvania, and Delaware)
Phoenix -- CLOSED
- (Greater Phoenix Area; Including Maricopa & Pinal counties)
St. Louis -- OPEN (September 1st - December 1st, 2023)
- (Greater St. Louis Area; Including but not limited to the City of St. Louis, Missouri Counties of Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Louis, and Warren; Illinois Metro East)
- (Nominees must live and work in Wisconsin. Titan 100 awards ceremony and events will take place in Milwaukee).
Who can apply:
- Nominees MUST live and work in the selected market.
- Businesses must be founded before 2021 and generate a minimum of $1M in revenue annually.
- Must hold a C-level title defined as the top executive title for their role in their company. I.E. CEO, President, Founder, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, etc.
- Applicants must demonstrate specific, tangible contributions to the growth of their companies through high-level leadership and influence in their field.
Self-nominations are accepted and encouraged.
** RETURNING TITAN 100 Honoree ? PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR 2ND YEAR NOMINATION FORM
*** Hall of Fame Titan 100 Honoree ? Contact your program manager for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your state
- Nominator (If self-nominating leave blank and skip to question 8)
- Point of Contact First Name
- Point of Contact Last Name
- Point of Contact Email
- Point of Contact Company
- Point of Contact Phone
- Nominee First Name
- Nominee Last Name
- Nominee Company
- Year Founded
- Company Website
- Nominee (Official) Title
- Nominee Email
- Please upload a professional high-resolution headshot (1MB preferred)
- Most Recent Year-End Close Annual Revenue Range (This information will not be published)
- Number of Employees
- What is the primary company industry? What is the mission/description of the company?
- Tell us the entrepreneurial story that led this individual to launch, start or build their company. This also includes individuals who have ascended the ranks to their current position or individuals who have been brought into an organization to lead it to the next level. (250-500+ words)
- Share the vision for your company, what will your company look like in the next 5 years. (200-400+ words)
- What makes this individual a Titan in their industry? (250-500+ words)
- Tell us about the nominee's accomplishments, both individually and any she/he helped the company achieve. These can include any honors, awards, published articles, speaking opportunities, revenue growth, new products or services launched, new markets acquired, etc. Of all the accomplishments listed, which is the nominee most proud of and why? (250-500+ words)
- What advice would you give your younger self before being in the role you are today?