The Titan 100 are encouraged to re-apply for next year’s Titan 100 program to be recognized as a continued Titan of Industry. Titans that are recognized for three years will be inducted into an elite Titan Hall of Fame.
To re-apply for the Titan 100 program for the second year, Titans must complete this separate application, different from their inaugural year. For those Titans that have been recognized for two years, you must complete a separate Hall of Fame application. All Titan alumni will be reviewed and scored separately by an independent committee of industry experts and then the scores will be combined with the collective applications to determine recognition as a continuing Titan 100.
Please note that Titans that are not reselected will have the opportunity to participate in the Titan alumni program. This program will give you access to all Titan100 community events. Once a Titan, always a Titan. It is our vision to see this incredible community continue to grow.
- Nominee Full Name
- Nominee (Official) Title
- Nominee Email
- Nominee Company
- Point of Contact Full Name (Marketing Exec or Executive Assistant)
- Point of Contact Title (Marketing Exec or Executive Assistant)
- Point of Contact Email (Marketing Exec or Executive Assistant)
- Select Year Recognized
- 2021 Projected Revenues (This information will not be published)
- Number of Employees
- Has your title, company name or position changed since your last recognition? If yes, please indicate.
- Updated headshot (Include this only if you wish for a new headshot to be used, 1 MB preferred)
- Since becoming a Titan of Industry, what has been your greatest accomplishment in the last year? (200+ words)
- As a Titan of Industry, what have you done to continue the pursuit of growth, taking forward-thinking initiatives or adoption to changing market conditions? What goals will you be working towards in the coming year? (200+ words)
- In the last year what has been your greatest leadership lesson learned? (150+ words)
- What work have you pursued to foster an environment for the next generation of Titans? Service work, mentorship, etc? How do you measure impact? (150+ words)
- What has your recognition as a Titan 100 meant to you? What do you find as the greatest value of this platform? (30-50 words)